Andrea joined IURIS as a Junior Associate in 2019 wherein he forms part of the civil and commercial law departments and assists Peter Fenech and Rita Mifsud in litigation. He successfully graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and Master in Advocacy degree from the University of Malta in 2018. His thesis purported to be a judicial inquiry into the main deterrents used by the British as a means of containing Pro-Italianism in wartime Malta. He spent a semester of studies abroad at the prestigious Universita’ degli studi di Urbino Carlo Bo whereby he defended a paper titled “Il valore risocializzante della pena detentiva sottolineato dalla sentenza Torreggiani e L’ART.27 (3°) Cost.”
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Summer Legal Intern at Fenech & Fenech Advocates, 2018.
- Trainee at Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal between 2018 and mid-2019.
- Master of Advocacy, University of Malta. Post-graduate Degree conferred in November 2018.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Malta. Degree conferred in November 2017 after the submission of a thesis entitled ‘Pro-Italianism, Treason & Conspiracy in war-time Malta: a judicial inquiry into Deportation and Capital Punishment as Imperial deterrents.’
- Erasmus Student Exchange between September 2016 and February 2017 in Universita’ degli studi di Urbino Carlo Bo, Italy.
- Member of University of Malta Law Clinic, 2018 – .
- French (working knowledge)
- Holder of English Language Teaching Council Teacher’s permit