MALTA FINANCE LAWYERS
Malta has become one of the leading European financial centres. Its financial industry is one of the fastest growing worldwide.
Malta has established itself as a leading banking and financial services centre through its robust legislative and regulatory framework which has attracted respected international players in the sector. Malta’s regulator, the Malta Financial Services Authority, has created an efficient regulatory environment for the benefit of international credit and financial institutions. Being an EU Member State within the Eurozone also makes Malta an ideal domicile for international banking business.
Finance Lawyers in Malta
IURIS, a Gozo and Malta Finance Law Firm, provides assistance in regard to:
- Licensing of credit and financial institutions
- Licensing of electronic money institutions (EMIs) and Payments Institutions (PSPs /PIs)
- Passporting of rights within the EU
- Anti-money laundering compliance and procedures
- Security rights in rem and in personam
- Debt restructuring