Dr. Caterina Galati is an Associate at IURIS Malta since June 2018 where she assists Sarah Galea and forms part of the corporate, intellectual property and anti-counterfeiting department. She graduated as Doctor of Law from the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna and holds a Master in Public Administration Law. Her background includes years of practice in civil and administrative law.
- Joined IURIS as an Associate in June 2018
- Admitted to the Ordine degli Avvocati in Italy in 2018
- Collaborative projects at the department of Administrative Law of the University of Bologna between 2016 and 2017
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration studies in 2016
- Internship with a civil law firm between 2014 and 2016
- Law degree from the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna in 2014.
- French (scholastic knowledge)