MALTA TECHNOLOGY LAWYERS
IURIS advises clients on various issues affecting national, European & international telecommunications & technology, from licensing through to compliance issues & contract drafting.
IURIS provides clients with advice on the various issues regarding national, European and international telecommunications and technology, including:
- Advising telecommunication operators and ensuring their compliance throughout the licensing and authorisation process
- Advising on EU and local competition issues
- Drafting of various communications agreements
- Drawing up of various IT-related contracts, including software licensing, service agreements for search engine optimisation and e-commerce
- Advising on data protection issues. Our team is highly proficient in tackling all data protection-related queries
- Advising on the registration and protection of domain names. Our expertise in intellectual property law ensures that we provide comprehensive advice in this area
- Drafting of agreements and assistance in disputes over media rights, including artists’ and performers’ rights
- Advising and assisting operators from a regulatory aspect
- Advising local press on various legal issues and representing clients, ranging from members of the public to journalists and public persons in libel suits
Valletta, Malta Technology Attorneys
IURIS, a Malta technology law firm, can assist with your international technology and telecommunication. Contact us today for more information.
SIMON GALEA TESTAFERRATA